By Eagle River Designs. As one of Yellowstone’s first concessionaires in 1898, Shaw and Powell began using wagons and coaches to transport visitors around Yellowstone. By 1912, they started converting their temporary camps into permanent outposts. Located at major attractions like Old Faithful, Lake, Canyon, and Tower, these campgrounds were the precursors to today’s developed areas in Yellowstone. Collectible vinyl sticker is 4” X 3”. Made in the U.S.A.